Friday, September 26, 2008

Tower of goodness


April 5th, 2007

Throughout the year I had thrown my used cereal boxes in my closet since Calgary doesn’t have door to door recycling so that I could go recycle them all on the same day. On the 5th though I took them out and Anselm helped me build the two story Jumbo tower(we only used 45 of the 60 boxes). We then removed the top section before leaving for work. When I returned home I found a sign on our door warning me to enter slowly. Turns out Paul had put the sign up to protect the tower that he had restored to its full height. On the 7th we decided to kick out the bottom of the tower and watch it tumble. I'm glad that I'm not too old to build things and knock them down. Although I'm not nearly as awesome as 8 year old Richard was, it's important to me that the most recent, maturer version can still enjoy himself.

No comments: