Monday, November 30, 2009

Home

So after 6 weeks of traveling at the beginning through 10 countries, 3-4 week farm stays in England, Southern Norway and Normandy and a final 2 weeks of traveling through Switzerland, Italy and France I'm back home in Ottawa as of 3 hours ago. Obviously I was pretty bad about it during the trip, but posts about the adventure should follow. During the next few weeks I'll figure out where I'll be living during the winter, see friends and family, walk Davey and hopefully look for some work. It's good to be home though, I had a lot of fun in Europe and I'm now looking forward to this next step.

1 comment:

Matthew V said...

I have advice for you. not unsolicited advice, but solicited advice. (If you'll recall, you solicited some advice from me. Well, I've got some.) Coming your way today in an e-mail. Keep an eye out.